Product Manager - Invoicing Solutions (f,m,x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Germany Office Munich
- Work on the product strategy for our payment, billing and invoicing services with a focus on our invoicing solutions and partners for B2B and B2C.
- Drive planning and define detailed product requirements - analyze technical market and customer requirements and specifications of functional requirements.
- Lead invoicing related projects throughout the business - execute at a fast pace with a focus on user experience and compliance.
- Lead the interdisciplinary core team for the development and inlife management of invoicing topics.
- Clearly communicate plans, insights, data and results to a spectrum of audiences including executives, fellow product teams, and other decision-makers across IONITY.
- Manage and prepare the roadmap within your area of responsibility and both oversee and structure the roadmap in alignment with all involved parties.
- Manage invoicing related 3rd party partners and their backlog of work and budget.
- Shape our overarching payment, billing and invoicing business model - contribute to the architecture and design of the overall system and be in direct contact with internal and external stakeholder.
- Manage and update market information about the European invoicing landscape and its regulations.
- Actively analyze and propose opportunities, e.g. how to improve UX, optimize margins, reduce cost, etc.
- Establish and maintain a standard set of practices, processes and templates for managing projects consistently and efficiently to reduce related risk.
- Create documentation and lead training for staff and customers in an international environment.
- Share lessons learned and best practices across the team.
- The position is located in Munich or can be done remotely from Europe. It will be required to be in Munich for 2 days every two weeks.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Management, Economics, Finance, Marketing or a related subject.
- 5+ years' experience in product management, ideally in a data-driven company
- 2+ years of experience with implementing and operating Invoicing solutions, preferably across many countries
- Use qualitative and quantitative data in an effective way to solve problems by gathering insights and assessing impact, both prior and after launching a feature.
- Be commercially aware and have a strategic mindset, be able to identify opportunities and get stakeholders onboard.
- Understand what exceptional user experiences entail and how to deliver them whilst balancing against other competing priorities.
- Ability to set goals and work independently according to the objectives. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a track record of working independently and coming up with innovative ideas.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional prioritization skills and a continuous improvement approach to product management - you can initiate, drive and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and have experience in quickly launching products on a regular basis in an agile environment.
- Experience in building a roadmap of features and measuring the results.
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills, passion, empathy and ability to work in and lead interdisciplinary teams.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent English skills. German skills are nice to have.
- Trust-base working time: You organize and determine your working hours by yourself
- Flexible and remote working: Compatibility of family/hobby and job
- Generous vacation policy: 30 Days and you also have additional days for special occasions
- Employee Growth & Development: €1 500 Training Allowance
- Benefits & Health: Company corporate benefits and Urban Sports Club membership
- Dog-friendly office: Your dog is very welcome
- Freedom for creativity: Flat hierarchies, your opinion counts
- You culture: We promote an open corporate culture
- Multicultural environment/diversity: 28 nationalities are already employed with us
- Employee events: Summer parties, Christmas parties, etc.