(Senior) Cloud Architect / (Senior) Cloud Engineer (f,m,x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Germany Office Dortmund
- Design, build and maintain scalable cloud infrastructures and architectures on AWS
- Be an integral part of the architecture team by driving technology decisions and act as an interface between different business units
- Work with application engineers and stakeholders to understand and execute cloud solutions that meet business requirements
- Identify, verify and remediate network and cloud security
- Serve as SME for cloud-related technologies and architectures
- Develop architecture blueprints and detailed documentation.
- Responsible for cloud cost management and optimization
- Advanced understanding of cloud technologies, cloud platform operations and cloud governance with a focus on automation, analysis, modification and testing of cloud services
- Experience with "Well-Architected Framework" principals, infrastructure as code practices (e.g. Terraform) and agile development methodologies
- Experience in modern software development and delivery practices including Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment, Cloud Native and Microservices architecture
- Hands-on experience with AWS Cloud services like compute, storage, databases, network, application integration, monitoring, alerting, Identity & Access Management.
- Hands-on experience of working on containers and its orchestration using Kubernetes and EKS
- Good knowledge and understanding of Network Security, Security Architecture and Secured SDLC practices
- Experience with central logging, monitoring using stacks like ELK(Elastic) on the cloud, Grafana, Prometheus, etc.
- Knowledge of one or more Programming language (preferably Kotlin or Java)
- Passion for continuous improvement, technical and operational excellence
- Passion and eagerness to learn different tools, technologies and practices that are needed to get the job done
- Empathy, readiness to coach, pair with and learn from others
- Strong team player and experience in partnering effectively with cross-functional and near-shore teams.
Ideally you aso have
- AWS or Kubernetes certification is a plus
- Relevant experience in a product organization in a Cloud Architect role
- Experience in working in true DevOps teams where “you build it, you run it”
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm. If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, please apply - we are happy to receive your application!