Manager Human Resources (f, m, x ) HR Development
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Germany Office Munich
- You are responsible for the conception, organization, and implementation of all personnel development measures, including management and leadership development.
- You are responsible for the implementation of personnel development measures around the topics of feedback and leadership culture as well as employee and team development.
- You design and ensure needs-based and future-oriented skills development and training.
- You advise employees and managers on development planning and career paths.
- You select and manage our external service providers and support for trainers and speakers.
- With creative ideas you create concepts as well as new offers for the further development of our leadership team in accordance with our corporate goals and values.
- You support in other HR topics like Performance and Personnel Planning.
- Permanent, full-time (or at least 30 hours), ideally Munich Office (or hybrid)
- Successfully completed business studies, ideally with a focus on human resources or psychology or comparable relevant professional training
- Several years of professional experience in personnel development, including design and implementation of concepts and selection of trainers and seminars.
- Experience in Organizational Development is a plus
- Fluent German and very good written and spoken English skills with great Intercultural skills
- Team player as well as communicative and open personality
- A self-responsible, proactive, and detailed working style with a hands-on mentality are your hallmarks
- Confident handling of MS Office
- Trust-base working time: You organize and determine your working hours by yourself
- Flexible and remote working: Compatibility of family/hobby and job
- Generous vacation policy: You also have additional days for special occasions
- Dog-friendly office: Your dog is very welcome
- Freedom for creativity: Flat hierarchies, your opinion counts
- You culture: We promote an open corporate culture
- Multicultural environment/diversity: 28 nationalities are already employed with us
- Employee events: Summer parties, Christmas parties, etc.