Procurement Support Specialist (f,m,x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Germany Office Munich
- Support in all Procurement activities being the contact person for incoming procurement requests from the business units.
- Operational procurement - process procurement requests into purchase orders
- Coordinate and cooperate with Senior Procurement Managers in complex tender processes, Commodity Management & Supplier Quality Management in special projects.
- Networking with all departments to ensure early involvement of procurement and alignment with different stakeholders
- Support on the implementation of cross functional procurement tasks such as: procurement processes & tools, contract management, savings & efficiency measurement, etc.
- Develop and maintain a procurement controlling and KPI based reporting
- Business degree in Business administration, Supply Chain, Project management background or comparable
- Project management
- Analytical mindset
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Detail-oriented working style
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Advanced MS office skills
- Advanced knowledge of SAP S4Hana or similar ERP systems
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm. If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, please apply - we are happy to receive your application!