Charging System Specialist (f,m,x) - Temporary
Temporary, Full-time, Germany Office Munich
- Support of the internal and external development processes for charging functionalities
- Requirements management for new functions at the charging station
- Development of analysis methods for quality measurement / continuous improvement
- Validation of technical solutions
- Participation in test activities for functional validation
- You have successfully completed a technical/scientific degree, preferably in electrical engineering, communications electronics
- Experience in project management
- You have initial experience in e-mobility and have sound knowledge of the CCS charging standard
- You have advanced knowledge of communication protocols
- Experience in the OCPP protocol would be desirable
- You can familiarise yourself with new topics independently and enjoy working in teams
- You have an independent, analytical and structured way of working
- A very good command of English rounds off your profile.
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and their application
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm. If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, please apply - we are happy to receive your application!
What we offer:
- Trust-base working time: You organize and determine your working hours by yourself
- Flexible and remote working: Compatibility of family/hobby and job
- Generous vacation policy: You also have additional days for special occasions
- Annual individual training budget: You decide together with your supervisor how you would like to continue your training
- Dog-friendly office: Your dog is very welcome
- Employee discounts: Member of Corporate Benefits
- Freedom for creativity: Flat hierarchies, your opinion counts
- You culture: We promote an open corporate culture
- Multicultural enviroment/diversity: 28 nationalities are already employed with us
- Employee events: Summer parties, Christmas parties, etc.
Your future HR department will be happy to provide information about individual benefits.