Strategic Site Partnership Developer (f,m,x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Germany Office Munich
- This role will focus on the identification, evaluation, and development of new promising strategic site partnerships and related business models to ensure IONITY remains positioned to be the market leader in a rapidly growing marketplace across Europe.
- Responsibility for all phases of the strategic site partnership process, including identification, diligence, design, and closeout of projects & potential partnerships.
- Develop and refine business proposals with potential strategic site partners.
- Independent description of new strategic site partnership models and framework agreements using industry methods including the detailing of business cases and specific market and customer requirements analysis, as well as feasibility assessments in close interaction with cross-functional IONITY teams.
- Create successful partnerships, adapt to external factors and internal guidance, manage multiple projects, and build and nurture relationships to negotiate win-win solutions and close deals to support the company’s overall strategy.
- Work with internal legal counsel to draft, negotiate and close strategic site partnership agreements.
- Prepare decision-making presentations for close alignment with IONITY´s Management Board.
- Steering of pilot projects in close collaboration with other IONITY teams.
- Academic background (Master´s Degree/MBA) and relevant work experience in e.g. Consulting, Business Development or Sales-related roles.
- Experience & proven track record in developing strategic (site) partnerships including the joint development of new business models and financial structures and international framework contracts.
- The ideal candidate comes with strong personal drive, commercial acumen, attention to detail, business thinking and proven analytical skills.
- You’re a natural people person – who can influence cross-functional project teams, deliver through, and motivate internal and external stakeholders. Excellent communicator, able to persuade and impact people, including very good negotiation skills.
- Affinity for and experiences in industries such as Electric Vehicle charging infrastructure, Mobility, Real Estate, Retail, and Food & Beverages.
- You possess self-belief to work through ambiguity and a fast-paced dynamic environment with multiple and changing priorities and can handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, further language skills (German, French, Spanish) are preferable.
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm. If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, please apply - we are happy to receive your application!
What we offer:
- Trust-base working time: You organize and determine your working hours by yourself
- Flexible and remote working: Compatibility of family/hobby and job
- Generous vacation policy: You also have additional days for special occasions
- Annual individual training budget: You decide together with your supervisor how you would like to continue your training
- Dog-friendly office: Your dog is very welcome
- Employee discounts: Member of Corporate Benefits
- Freedom for creativity: Flat hierarchies, your opinion counts
- You culture: We promote an open corporate culture
- Multicultural enviroment/diversity: 28 nationalities are already employed with us
- Employee events: Summer parties, Christmas parties, etc.