Rollout Manager (f,m,x) Norway
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Norway Office Oslo
- Project Manager for rollout of high-power charging network in Scandinavia with deliverance in time, quality and budget
- Manage suppliers and sub-contractors for the construction of the charging stations
- Design and define the layout of the future IONITY charging stations
- Provide a comprehensive reporting to Management Team about status of roll-out and costs
- Operational Risk: Manage and monitor all operational risks at site level escalating to the management team where necessary. This includes post site build handover and liaising with contractors on a technical level related to any sub-standard work.
- Health & Safety:
- Responsible for meeting all relevant health, safety, environmental & associated legal requirements for installation projects and ensuring contractors compliance.
- Responsible for creating a proactive culture of continuous improvement around health and safety within the team and integrating high performance in project delivery through key processes.
- Preferred experience working in a team as a Principal Contractor and understanding the associated obligations and requirements to meet this requirement.
- Qualified electrical engineer with installation experience.
- In depth understanding of all legislation, regulations, working practices and other codes of practice relevant to the role.
- Excellent project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of managing infrastructure / building projects on time and on budget, plus ability to develop, refine and manage comprehensive site diligence
- Experience working with private and public property owners and process management of obtaining all necessary approvals like grid operators and permitting authorities
- Target oriented work style, pragmatic problem-solving skills and high ability to communicate and negotiate successfully
- Drivers license
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm. If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, please apply - we are happy to receive your application!