Recruiting / Talent Acquistion Specialist (f,m,x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Germany Office Munich
You will be responsible for internal recruitment for our locations across Europe. We are growing and offer you great development opportunities and interesting projects in the field of personnel recruitment. You use your good language skills in German and English every day and independently look for creative solutions to attract and hire the right talent.
- You know how to write and publish convincing job profiles
- You will identify suitable candidate profiles for our vacancies on social media platforms, target potential candidates through active sourcing and build talent pools.
- You design and moderate selection procedures, select and manage Recruiting Partners and advise the hiring managers on staffing decisions
- You execute first class candidate experience through valuing and attentive communication
- You administer, organize, and execute the interviews
- You create the employment contract offer and negotiate the contract components
- You further develop our HR marketing and employer branding strategy
- Studies or training in the commercial field
- Professional experience as recruiter / talent acquisition specialist
- Very good language skills in both English and German spoken and written
- Experience in using sourcing tools such as LinkedIn
- Sound diagnostic recruiting knowledge and good knowledge in selecting the right Recruitment partners
- High level of commitment, ability to work in a fast-moving environment as well as a high sense of responsibility
- Confident appearance, high social competence and strong communication skills
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm. If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, please apply - we are happy to receive your application!
What we offer:
- Trust-base working time: You organize and determine your working hours by yourself
- Flexible and remote working: Compatibility of family/hobby and job
- Generous vacation policy: You also have additional days for special occasions
- Annual individual training budget: You decide together with your supervisor how you would like to continue your training
- Dog-friendly office: Your dog is very welcome
- Employee discounts: Member of Corporate Benefits
- Freedom for creativity: Flat hierarchies, your opinion counts
- You culture: We promote an open corporate culture
- Multicultural enviroment/diversity: 28 nationalities are already employed with us
- Employee events: Summer parties, Christmas parties, etc.