Junior Project Manager (f,m,x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Remote work from German location
- Actively challenging, supporting and sparring of the senior program management
- Supporting in central, strategic and operational department projects as well as coordination of the corporate roadmap process
- Comprehensive responsibility as an interface between internal key stakeholders
- Preparation, coordination and follow-up of decision-making processes
- Contributing in the creation of company-wide standards and guidelines
- Preparation of presentations and regulatory meetings incl. advance planning of corresponding deadlines
- Mainly remote work
- Flexible working hours in trust-based working time
- Regular traveling to Dortmund and Munich in alignment with Direct Report (~reg. interval of 4-6 weeks)
The Junior Project Manager is entrusted with supporting the Senior Program Manager in the central function of the company (or central) PMO. Through his or her conceptual and methodological involvement, he or she assists in the creation of company-wide standards and guidelines, is entrusted with the coordination and evaluation of information in the direction of general management, and thus functions among others as an extended workbench of the senior management. As part of the central PMO, the Junior Project Manager is a hub for cross-functional knowledge and central interface between Board and First Line Management.
This role can be performed from any location in Germany, ideally either close to Dortmund or Munich to be able to meet in one of the German Ionity offices.
- 1+ years experience in project management (internships and/or working student positions also possible, ideally in VC/private equity or management consultancies)
- University (of Applied Sciences) degree; B.Sc.
- Applicable knowledge about project management frameworks
- Good negotiation and conflict management skills
- Sufficient financial understanding
- Ability to work in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking / analysis & creative approaches
- An eye for detail and strong analytical and abstract thinking skills
- Curiosity and entrepreneurial thinking are as important to you as excellence & team spirit
- Confident manner in ambiguous, constantly changing situations
- Highly organized and able to quickly pivot between the varied responsibilities of this position
- Effective oral and written communication skills in German and English - more is a plus
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm. If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, please apply - we are happy to receive your application!
What we offer:
- Trust-base working time: You organize and determine your working hours by yourself
- Flexible and remote working: Compatibility of family/hobby and job
- Generous vacation policy: You also have additional days for special occasions
- Annual individual training budget: You decide together with your supervisor how you would like to continue your training
- Dog-friendly office: Your dog is very welcome
- Employee discounts: Member of Corporate Benefits
- Freedom for creativity: Flat hierarchies, your opinion counts
- You culture: We promote an open corporate culture
- Multicultural enviroment/diversity: 28 nationalities are already employed with us
- Employee events: Summer parties, Christmas parties, etc.
Your future HR department will be happy to provide information about individual benefits.