Field Service Engineer (m,f,x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Germany
The IONITY Operations team is looking to hire a Field Service Engineer or Field Service Technician, to provide diagnostic and technical support during the servicing of our High Power Charging Stations. This person will be travelling to our HPC sites within a defined region as needed to perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair issues at our HPC Stations that are already existing; knowledge of, and comfort with these types of facilities is a must. Location: Germany, ideally mid Germany with home office base
- Provide technical support in order to minimize system downtime
- Onsite root cause analysis, service, repair and maintenance actions
- Ordering and handling of spare parts for our HPC stations
- Debug systems and perform remote diagnostics on field failures by reviewing data logged
- Support in developing processes, documentation and diagnostic knowledge for standard service actions
- Recognize trends and patterns in field failures and feedback to the central team to drive improvements.
- Work with engineering and operation teams to ensure new issues are fully investigated and that countermeasures are in place
- Professional certified electrician, additional certificates in the area of Environmental, Health and Safety are welcome
- Switching permit for medium voltage devices / transformers
- Appr. 2-3 years of professional experience as a Field service technician, ideally with a similar technical equipment
- The work will require travel, sometimes on short notice, and may require extended trips; a get-it-done mentality for all of the situations is expected.
- Availability for off-hours calls and work
- Technical degree in Electrics or equivalent
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with external service providers.
- Written and oral communications skills in English, German; additional European languages a plus.
- ability to be self-directed and work independently, with strong organization and documentation skills
- exceptional capacity for managing simultaneous activities and challenges
- Skilled with common workplace and database software (MS Office)
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and electrical schematics
- Strong international team
- Be at the egde of High Power Charging in Europe
- Attractive salary package
- Technical Company Car