Field Service Technician (f,m,x) Spain
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Spain
The IONITY Operations team is looking to hire Field Service Technicians, to provide diagnostic and technical support during the servicing of our High Power Charging Stations. This person will be travelling to our HPC sites within a defined region as needed to perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair issues at our HPC Stations that are already existing; knowledge of, and comfort with these types of facilities is a must. Location: Spain with a home office base
- Provide technical support in order to minimize system downtime
- Onsite root cause analysis, service, repair and maintenance actions
- Ordering and handling of spare parts for our HPC stations
- Debug systems and perform remote diagnostics on field failures by reviewing data logged
- Support in developing processes, documentation and diagnostic knowledge for standard service actions
- Recognize trends and patterns in field failures and feedback to the central team to drive improvements.
- Work with engineering and operation teams to ensure new issues are fully investigated and that countermeasures are in place.
- Professional certified electrician, additional certificates in the area of Environmental, Health and Safety are welcome
- Switching permit for medium voltage devices / transformers
- Appr. 2-3 years of professional experience as a Field service technician, ideally with a similar technical equipment
- The work will require travel, sometimes on short notice, and may require extended trips; a get-it-done mentality for all of the situations is expected.
- Availability for off-hours calls and work
- Technical degree in EE, Mechatronics or the equivalent
- Strong ability to work and communicate effectively with external service providers.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Spanish. Additional European languages a plus.
- Strong ability to be self-directed and work independently, with strong organization and documentation skills. ·
- Exceptional capacity for managing simultaneous activities and challenges. ·
- Skilled with common workplace and database software (MS Office)
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and electrical schematics
What we offer:
- Trust-base working time: You organize and determine your working hours by yourself
- Flexible and remote working: Compatibility of family/hobby and job
- Generous vacation policy: You also have additional days for special occasions
- Annual individual training budget: You decide together with your supervisor how you would like to continue your training
- Employee discounts: Member of Corporate Benefits
- Freedom for creativity: Flat hierarchies, your opinion counts
- You culture: We promote an open corporate culture
- Multicultural enviroment/diversity: 28 nationalities are already employed with us
- Employee events: Summer parties, Christmas parties, etc.
- Service car