Operations Manager Monitoring (f, m, x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, remote work possible from European location
- Steering of external partners for Network Monitoring/Management
- Design and development of optimized internal and external processes
- Creation of tool requirements for Backends and supporting tools (internal and external)
- Project work for implementation of new tools
- Additional tasks as required and as backup for other colleagues
Focus of the role is to warrant the best possible Network Monitoring and Network Management, based on well-engineered tools, reliable processes, and optimized interfaces to external partners and other departments.
- 3 years experience in the monitoring environment of networks
- Education as an engineer, IT expert, or experienced technician
- Experience with backends, ticket tools, asset management tools, etc.
- Experience in project work, e.g. introduction of new tools
- Experiences in EV Charging business, in steering external partners, in process design and in creating tool requirements are a plus
- General interest in technology and affinity for IT tools
- You should be a reliable team player with a structured working style
- Fluent in English
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm. If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, please apply - we are happy to receive your application!