System Owner Grid Connection (f, m, x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Germany Munich
- Conceptualization of technical solutions for the grid connection of IONITY sites (e.g. substations, battery storages etc.)
- Requirement definition for substations, battery storages etc.
- Technical supplier management for the relevant components and support of procurement activities
- Development of solutions for site integration, load management and remote access
- Master degree or equivalent in Electrotechnical Engineering or similar
- At least 5 years of experience as solution architect around MV grid connections
- Extended experience with DC systems (e.g. PV, battery storages etc.)
- Experience with battery storage integration would be preferred
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm. If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, then please apply!