Architectural Project Manager (f,m,x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Germany Munich
- Managing the external partner in the creation of a blueprint, modular architecture that is adaptable to the national rules and regulations for handing in building permits across the European countries Ionity operates in
- Managing the internal stakeholders.
- Consolidate customer and other stakeholder requirements as the basis for the development of the target architecture
- First point of contact for agencies, external architects and suppliers
- Define architectural concept for different sizes of high power charing sites of different sizes
- Industrialise roofs for different shapes and sizes of high power charging sites.
- Select partner to source and build roofs
- Finalise specs and plans for all modular components. These need to be the basis for the concrete per site planning that can be handed in for building applications.
- You are hands-on and execution driven.
- University degree in architecture
- Proven track record of Project Management in the field of architecture
- Stakeholder Management
- Experience with managing international architectural concepts and making these a reality
- Experience with construction requirements spanning a number of European countries
- Retail and F&B
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm. If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, please apply - we are happy to receive your application!