Manager Forecourt Services for High Power Charging Network (f,m,x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, remote work possible from European location
- Define, select and implement the variuos components of services on our Charging sites
- Develop IONITY´s adjacency concepts including site requirements definition
- Define key requirements for each adjacency service, i.e. materials, look & feel, service level, branding, country specifics
- Negotiate frame contracts, establish expectations for the tenant and property management company, and update leases to attract and retain quality tenants.
- Understand customer needs and balance these against the business needs of Ionity
- Manage frame contracts with partners/leasees
- Define type of adjacencies that shall be offered per size and type of site (could be Food, Beverages, Vending machines, toilets etc.)
- Based on a adjacencies strategy at hand develop and agree on a Adjacencies Business Plan for IONITY that translates the strategy into an operational business.
- Define KPIs to measure performance per site and make them measurable
- Manage budget
- University degree and profound relevant professional experience
- Shopping Mall, Gastro, and/or Commercial Facility Management experience, ideally Highway
- Contractor relations – a background in supervising personnel and directing projects
- Highly organized and able to successfully interact with tenants, IONITY central organization, and third-party contractors.
- Managing budget & profitability during development as well as operation of adjacencies business.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to resolve conflicts
- Negotiation skills
- Financial management, calculating business Cases and profitability
- Marketing experience
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm. If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, please apply - we are happy to receive your application!