Senior Productmanager Electric Forecourt for High Power Charging Network (f,m,x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Germany Munich
- Develop IONITY´s adjacency concepts including site requirements definition for Rollout Team
- Understand customer needs and balance these against the business needs of Ionity
- Manage frame contracts with partners/leasees
- Define type of adjacencies that shall be offered per size and type of site
- Define key requirements for each adjacency service, i.e. materials, look & feel, service level, branding, country specifics
- Based on a adjacencies strategy at hand develop and agree on a Adjacencies Business Plan for IONITY that translates the strategy into an operational business.
- Negotiate frame contracts, establish expectations for the tenant and property management company, and update leases to attract and retain quality tenants.
- Define KPIs to measure performance per site and make them measurable
- Manage budget
- University degree and profound relevant professional experience
- Highly organized and able to successfully interact with tenants, IONITY central organization, and third-party contractors.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to resolve conflicts
- Negotiation skills
- Financial management, calculating business Cases and profitability
- Managing budget & profitability during development as well as operation of adjacencies business.
- Contractor relations – a background in supervising personnel and directing projects
- Marketing experience
- Retail, Gastro, and commercial facility management experience, ideally Highway
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm. If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, please apply - we are happy to receive your application!