Junior Rollout Manager Italy (f,m,x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Italy
- You are responsible for the timely roll-out of the IONITY High-Power-Charging network in Italy, from the preparation of the building permit to opening of the site. You report to the Country Manager.
- You manage external partners like site partners, grid operators and installation partners
- Roll-out of network in your respective region in time, quality and budget from the preparation of the building permits until the site is open to public.
- Provide comprehensive reporting and regular updates to Management
- Electrical background (an electrical engineering degree is preferable, but not mandatory)
- Experience in on site infrastructure projects
- Structured working method and ability to supervise a multi-project environment
- Ability to remotely manage cross-national and fast-moving projects
- Openminded personality and pragmatic problem solver with a Start-up mentality
- Multi-language skills: Fluent in Italian and English required
- Driver’s license required because Travel makes up to 60% —mainly in Italy
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm. If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, please apply - we are happy to receive your application!