Rollout Manager DACH (f,m,x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Germany Munich
- You are responsible for the timely roll-out of the IONITY High-Power-Charging network in Germany, Switzerland and Austria by finding suitable locations, contractual securing them and developing those. You report to the Country Manager.
- You identify site candidates within target areas. Assess candidates and give recommendation to Country Manager
- You negotiate with site partners/ property owners
- Roll-out of network in your respective region in time, quality and budget
- You provide comprehensive reporting and regular updates to Management
- You establish a network of site partners and business relationships across the region.
- Economics or technical related University degree or vocational education (a sales background is preferable, but not mandatory)
- Ability to remotely manage cross-national and fast-moving projects
- Experience in infrastructure projects is desireable
- Structured working method and ability to supervise a multi-project environment
- Openminded and sales-oriented personality, while pragmatic at problem solving with a start-up mentality and passion about e-mobility
- Fluent in English and German
- Driver’s license required, because Travel makes up to 80% — mainly to Germany, Switzerland, Austria
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm. If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, please apply - we are happy to receive your application!