Rollout Manager CEE (f,m,x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Poland
- You are responsible for the timely roll-out of the IONITY High-Power-Charging network in Poland and also support in Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia and Croatia. you report to the Country Manager and will be responsible for the CAPEX budget in your respective market/region.
- You identify site candidates within target areas
- You negotiate with site partners/ property owners
- Roll-out of network in your region in time, quality and budget from the preparation of the building permits until the site is open to public.
- You provide comprehensive reporting and regular updates to Management
- Economics or technical related University degree or vocational education (an electrical engineering degree is preferable, but not mandatory)
- Ability to remotely manage cross-national and fast-moving projects
- Experience in infrastructure projects
- Structured working method and ability to supervise a multi-project environment
- Openminded and sales-oriented personality, while pragmatic at problem solving with a start-up mentality and passion about e-mobility
- Fluent in English and Polish required, preferable skills in one or more of following languages: Hungarian, Slovenian, and/ or Croatian
- Driver’s license required, because travel makes up to 80% — mainly in Poland, but also Czech Republic, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, and Croatia, Home office in Poland
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm. If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, please apply - we are happy to receive your application!