Customer Experience Manager (f,m,x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Germany Munich
- You study and analyze customer interaction to create the E2E customer journeys which delivers a seamless and superior customer experience to develop our customers into promoters & advocates
- You define the target experience, match it against the status quo and derive concrete actions to improve the user experience for each touchpoint
- You are an experienced user and will further develop the tools and methodologies to design, manage and validate user stories and business requirements along the customer journey
- You prepare and conduct market research needed to gain a better insights into user needs across our 24 markets and segments.
- You develop the KPIs for customer satisfaction across the customer journey and make them measurable. You will continuously collect and report these customer satisfaction KPIs.
- You clearly communicate plans, insights, data and results to a spectrum of audiences including executives, fellow product teams, and other decision-makers across IONITY.
- You are hands-on and execution driven. Based on the concepts you ensure that the derived improvement measures are becoming reality and are being implemented.
- University Degree and relevant working experience in the definition and implementation of customer journeys, ideally in a data-driven company within the eCommerce or Mobility-/Transportation fields.
- Project Management
- Experience in identifying user needs, clustering of user groups and needs, definition of requirements or customer stories, developing E2E customer journeys and deriving concrete measures to improve the experience at the respective customer touchpoints
- Methodological know-how & Toolkit for customer centric actions
- Experience in setting up and conducting market research
- Data driven analytical know how
- Commercial awareness while having a strategic mindset and getting stakeholders onboard.
- Be a highly motivated self-starter with a flexible, can-do attitude
- Collaborating across functions and (remote) teams
- Good communication skills (fluent) in German and English
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm. If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, please apply - we are happy to receive your application!