PR and Social Media Specialist (f,m,x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Germany Munich
As PR & Social Media Specialist (f,m,x) you will play a key role in defining and executing IONITY’s content and communications strategy. In close collaboration with external agencies you will develop and refine our narrative to help people understand how e-Mobility works and how both industry players and consumers benefit from IONITY. You will carry out PR and social media activities aimed at external audiences, strengthening the IONITY presence and profile, and ensure that our key messages are coherently reflected in national and international press and social media.
As part of our marketing team, and reporting to the Head of Marketing & Brand you will
- develop and implement an overall communication strategy for IONITY
- lead and own the day-to-day management of all PR and Social Media projects
- build and grow excellent relationships with media and industry professionals
- be the reliable and responsive point of contact for all media-related inquiries, including press, events and speaking opportunities
- organize and coordinate media events across Europe
- liaise and collaborate with various stakeholders of the wider IONITY ecosystem.
- work with management and cross-functional teams within IONITY to identify stories and create content
- manage and closely work with external agencies across projects and activities
- ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of design, quality, and tone of voice
- ensure all projects meet objectives within schedule and budget
- report on all PR and Social campaigns to track progress against key metrics and prepare relevant reports with clear action items and deliverables
- maintain an in-depth knowledge on media trends, industry best practice and social media platform developments and opportunities
- manage internal communications
We are looking for a passionate, pro-active, and social media-savvy individual, committed to IONITY and our values and mission, capable of liaising with external audiences and internal stakeholders at all levels. Ability to be a good team player, a keenness to working with others and capability to interact positively with colleagues across our organization is crucial to the success in this role.
- University degree, preferably oriented towards marketing, communication, public relations, journalism, or economics
- At least 5 years of relevant international work experience preferably on both agency and client side
- Proven track record of developing and delivering successful PR and Social Media campaigns
- A good understanding of the intricacies of the broader e-Mobility ecosystem and IONITY’s role in this space - previous experience with e-Mobility a definite plus
- A solid professional (media) network relevant to IONITY
- Excellent presentation skills with confidence to serve as a company’s spokesperson
- Excellent and creative communicator and storyteller
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills in both English and German language, additional European languages a plus
- Self-starter with independent and structured work style and strong project management skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with external agencies to build strong working relationships and manage/deliver communications campaigns
- Team player, comfortable working in fast paced environments
- Willingness to travel
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm. If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, then apply.