Product Manager Tariffs Offer & Pricing (f,m,x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Germany Munich
You have the end to end ownership for the development and detailed definition of pricing tactics as well as implementation of B2B and B2C tariffs across IONITY`s 24 active EU countries. In addition you also define USPs and differentiators for our charging offers in Europe, in specific:
- Conduct Market research national and international in the field of tariffs
- Develop EU-wide concept reflecting national regulatory rules
- Develop an overarching pricing strategy and key USPs
- Align with Marketing on how to promote and communicate our products
- Analyze how changes to our offering impact usage behavior
- Drive measures and proposals to optimize margins
- Ensure close collaboration with senior leadership, product owners, engineering, data science, and operational teams across all our markets in Europe.
- Collaborate with data engineers to push pricing models to the next level by for example, sampling datasets, evaluating new data inputs, controlling for over- or under-fitting, balancing internal and external constraints
- Guide the team on appropriate experimental designs, tradeoffs between false positives and false negatives, and pitfalls of experimentation.
- Clearly communicate plans, insights, data and results to a spectrum of audiences including executives, fellow product teams, and other decision-makers across IONITY
- Act as the Single Point of Contact for all B2B and B2C pricing/offer related questions / decisions at IONITY for internal and external stakeholders
- Coordination of reaction to customer complaints and stakeholder feedback
- University degree in business administration and marketing
- 3-5 years relevant professional experience in product management, including pricing and product marketing in a tariff related business
- Experience in developing tariff portfolios ideally in a data-driven company within eCommerce or Transportation
- Skilled in using statistical data
- Strong commercial awareness and strategic mindset
- Interest in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics
- Very good team, collaboration and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Start UP Mentality
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm.
If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, then apply.