Program Manager (m,f,d)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Germany Munich
- Program Management: Ensuring quality, cost and timely processing of all measures through comprehensive overall coordination
- Coordination of processes, resources and their prioritization in all phases of product related projects also across regions and departments
- Development of a program-related, comprehensive risk management including countermeasures and highlighting necessary decisions
- Generate deep understanding of customer's point of view for bundling and realizing investments and maintenance measures and follow Up on customer-friendly prioritization of problems and escalation in case of conflict
- Reporting line to CEO
- Successfully completed university studies with a focus on engineering or a comparable qualification
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the above-mentioned area or in a comparable environment, including management experience
- Extensive knowledge in the management of complex projects in the field of e-mobility, digital projects
- Very good skills in terms of stakeholder and conflict management
- Confident appearance
- high communication skills and strong customer orientation
- Interest in e-mobilty and start up environment
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm.
If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, then apply.