Product Owner App (f,m,x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Germany Munich
As Product Owner APP, you take on the end-to-end responsibility for the further development of our APP. You analyze and develop exciting concepts based on the requirements of your stakeholders, formulate and prioritize user stories and take care of their implementation together with the team.
- be responsible for the entire product development process, from the analysis of product requirements to agile implementation and success measurement.
- develop a convincing product vision and strategy to best meet the needs of B2B, customers and partners as well as B2C customers.
- focus on the customer as well as business value, identify and develop product improvements based on analyzes and multivariate tests.
- maintain and prioritize a product backlog (Epic / Features / User Stories) for optimal control of an agile development team (Scrum Team).
- understand the requirements of our target groups and internal stakeholders and can use them to derive measures for adequate feature sets.
- use all available data and information to form hypotheses and to verify assumptions - you always keep an eye on the economic success of your products.
- work closely with our developers, customer relations as well as marketing and translation partners
- University or technical college degree with a focus on business administration or IT or a related degree
- approx. 3-5 years of experience as a product owner, product manager in a digital environment
- Practical experience with agile methods in software development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of the methods of software engineering (domain-driven design, APIs) is an advantage
- Experience with cloud technologies is an advantage
- Experience in controlling external service providers and managing budgets
- Persuasiveness and security in the presentation of complex facts
- Very good team and communication skills
- Knowledge of digital services, technologies and agile product development methods
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Start up mentality
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm.
If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, then apply.