EHS and Quality Engineer (f,m,x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Germany Munich
As an Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality Engineer, you will ensure compliance to applicable Environmental Health and Safety regulations associated with facilities, products and field services of IONITY. You will prepare, analyze, and submit reports/submissions to various governing agencies in supporting business operations and growth. In addition, you will maintain over site of global Safety Data Sheet library and support applicable regulations including ISO, local, state, federal and country-specific requirements.
- Implement EHS programs for multi country/locations in the EU
- Implement applicable ISO Norms and develop a Quality Management System for us
- Management of third-party technical contractors
- Experience in developing EHS training programs and systems
- Provide support to Operations Managers to identify, evaluate and rank facility risk
- Support reporting and investigation of incidences
- Performs inspections and audits to determine compliance and best practice solutions
- Provides compliance consultation to managers and supervisors
- Develops design and implement EH&S process safety improvement
- Coordinate program reviews with representatives of other regions
- Technical Master Degree and some years of experience in similar role
- Experience in setting up & managing EHS and ISO Quality system to meet compliance & operations requirements
- expert knowledge of local legal requirements such as a strong understanding of EU and German regulations and the Occupational Safety Act (ASiG),
- Accident Prevention Rule "Company Physician and Safety Commissioner" (DGUV V2), Labor Protection Act (ArbSchG), Industry Standards,
- Demonstrate skills in completing risk assessments & consistently delivering to targets
- Be able to demonstrate a problem-solving capability to deliver safety, quality, cost & output target
- Self starter, Strategic thinker with strong analytical & problem-solving skill
- Strong communication skills
- Project management skills is beneficial.
- Understanding of legal requirements as they relate to ISO Norm and EHS program
- Very good English and German language skills
- Start Up and hands on mentality
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm.
If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, then apply.