Procurement Manager Indirect Spend (f,m,x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Germany Munich
- Manage indirect spend categories i.e. consulting/HR, insurance, service & maintenance, and marketing
- Prepare & conduct tender processes for complex services or solutions
- Negotiate & contract ad hoc requests
- Develop procurement processes and tools, contract management, savings and efficiency measurement, etc.
- Network with all departments to ensure early involvement of procurement
- Process procurement request into purchase orders
- Bachelor of business administration or similar
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a procurement role or similar
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical mindset
- Experience with several ERP systems essential
- Eager to learn and adopt his/her style to a start-up environment
- Can-do mindset and customer orientation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English required, German or any other language desired
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm.
If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, then apply.