Test Engineer Charging Technologies (f,m,x) temp contract appr. 12-15month
Permanent Employment, Full-time, Germany Munich
- Testing new software and hardware releases from our suppliers in collaboration with the engineering team and other internal and external contact persons
- Interoperability test with prototypes and series EVs at IONITY charging stations and at our test site in Unterschleißheim test analysis, reports, evaluations and communication to relevant interfaces
- tracking and resolution of interoperability conflicts with relevant development partners
- degree in electrical engineering, communication electronics or comparable
- appr. 2- 5 years of experience in testing and ideally you have experience in EV2EVSE interoperability
- quickly familiarize yourself with new tasks and work with cross functional teams
- independent, analytical and very structured way of working
- fluency in German and English
- Interest in e-mobility
- Start-up mentality
We are a team of uncomplicated, cosmopolitan and fairly smart people who see change as an opportunity and enjoy helping to shape a future market with great pressure and enthusiasm.
If you are fascinated by electric mobility, and you want to be part of an international team, then apply.