PAY VIA MOBILITY SERVICE PROVIDERS
You can charge and pay within the IONITY network via a contract with a mobility service provider (MSP). As their customer, you gain access to electric vehicle charging networks which include but are not limited to IONITY. MSP customers using our charging stations benefit from simple and contactless payment via customer card, RFID-token, or smartphone app.
To find out more about the current valid terms and conditions please contact your mobility service provider directly. Please note that IONITY does not issue any charging cards.
DIRECT PAYMENT VIA SMARTPHONE
Pay via Smartphone App
Download our smartphone app and enjoy the following benefits:
- Navigation: search for and find the nearest or a specific IONITY charging station - photos of all stations facilitate orientation on site
- Charging: conveniently start and stop your charging sessions directly from the app
- Notifications: the app informs you as soon as the battery of your vehicle is 80% or 100% charged (according to your personal preference)
- Charging history: all your charging events at IONITY - clearly displayed with a lot of detailed information.
- Payment: safely store your credit card details to pay for your charging sessions
Pay via QR Code
Simply scan the station’s QR code, enter your details, and authorize payment. Access as a guest or register your payment details so all your future payments are as easy as scan-and-go.