Effective as of: 3 November 2017
Protecting your privacy and your personal data is important to us, the provider of this website www.ionity.eu .
Who we are – service provider
Which personal data is affected?
- Personal data is any information by which you are directly or indirectly identifiable as a person.
- The personal data which we process or use via this website will be directly or indirectly provided by you to us, e.g. in connection with using our website.
- We collect this data to provide you with our service and comprise, e.g., data of the following categories:
- Contact details: When registering your user account we collect personal data for identification purposes. This data includes e.g. your first name and surname, address, e-mail address, personal password (encrypted), phone number.
- Payment data: Subject to the payment method selected, you provide certain payment data such as credit card information or your IBAN and BIC.
- When you use this website for information purposes only, that is, you do not log-in or register for using IONITY products and services on this website, we do not collect any personal data except the data transmitted by your browser that enables you to visit this website. Such data includes:
- IP address or information on the computer system used.
Why we collect, process or use personal data
We use your personal data specifically for the following purposes:
- For the offer, maintenance, improvement and administration of IONITY products and services, in order to offer you a corresponding customer service.
- For technical reasons in connection with activation of this website for technical administration.
- For the fulfilment of our legal obligations and legislative regulations or for the fulfilment of decisions of public bodies.
- We can also gather, process and use your personal data, in order to assist you in the registration of your user account and in order to make available for you further information about our IONITY services, for example in the case that the registration process is discontinued due to a disruption.
On whom we transfer your personal data
Pursuant to section 13 para. 6 sent. 1 German Telemedia Act, you may choose to use this website including the parts after log-in and to process payments in an anonymised manner or using a pseudonym, e.g. a user name. This applies only to the extent that an anonymous or pseudonymous use of this website or the payment process is technically possible and reasonable.
- We use so-called cookies to optimise our services, for statistical evaluations and for analyses. Cookies are small text files stored for example on your computer or mobile phone which enable identification of your device. Cookies help us inter alia to adjust this website to user’s needs.
- There are two types of cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies. A session cookie is deleted automatically when a website is closed. A permanent cookie is stored on the computer or mobile phone for a certain time. These two types of cookies may be placed on a website by different operators (first-party or third-party operators) to be stored on storage media (such as the hard drive of your computer). A first-party cookie is placed by the operator of the website you use or visit. A third-party cookie is placed by an operator who does not operate the website you visit.
- The table below displays the different categories of cookies used on our website, the purpose for which these cookies are used and the service provider which may for example place the cookie:
- – Type of cookie: NG_TRANSLATE_LANG_KEY
- – Description: Session
- – Storage time: To remember language setting, Purpose: comfort
- This data will be stored separately from any other data stored by IONITY. In particular, the cookie data will not be linked to your other personal data.
Use of Google Analytics
- The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
- You can also prevent the data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie relating to your use of the Website from being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp( )". This means that only truncated IP addresses will be further processed so as to prevent them from being linked to a specific user.
Right to information
You have the right anytime to request, free of charge, information about your personal data stored by us, as well as of its origin, recipients or categories of recipients, to whom this personal data is transferred and the purpose of storage, collection or use.
Right to correction, blocking and deletion
Our contact details
Moosacher Strasse 88
D-80809 Munich, Germany
Phone: +49 89 41 41 785 85
Fax: +49 89 41 41 785 86